Skip to content
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 head loose leaf lettuce
- 2 green onions, chopped, or to taste (optional)
- Set an air fryer for 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, and sriracha sauce in a bowl until smooth. Reserve some bang bang sauce in a separate bowl for dipping, if desired.
- Place flour on a plate. Place panko on a separate plate.
- Coat shrimp first with flour, followed by mayonnaise mixture, then panko. Place coated shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Place shrimp in the air fryer basket without overcrowding.
- Cook for 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Serve in lettuce wraps garnished with green onions.